Diplomat Water Valves

Water Valves
Diplomat dishwasher water inlet or fill valves which are electrical solenoid type valves. Some dishwasher fill valves have a small pressure chamber or sensor mounted on top and where this is the case you must use the correct fill valve for your model of dishwasher.

If you are unsure or cannot find the fill valve that you need or any other Diplomat spares you require please contact us to ensure you get the correct water valve for your Diplomat dishwasher.

Free expert help, just ask us to find spare parts we'll find them for you

View as List Grid

7 Items

Set Descending Direction
per page

Finding Diplomat dishwasher parts can be hard as they are often very specific to a model or even a production run, even if they look alike.

Please see this page for general help in how to get the correct Diplomat dishwasher spare parts that you need.

If you need help with any Diplomat spare part please ask for assistance as we're only too happy to help you.

© UK Whitegoods. All rights reserved. Manufacturer logos, images and documentation for informational purposes only.