Universal Regulators

These hotplate regulators are used to control the power to the hotplate, a spiral ring element or to a grill element. These energy regulators are extremely common and are generally considered to be virtually universal in nature and generic enough to be used on a massive range of cookers, hobs and ovens.

Many newer hob, oven and cooker models do require specific energy regulators.

Free expert help, just ask us to find spare parts we'll find them for you

View as List Grid

5 Items

Set Descending Direction
per page

Finding Universal spare parts for ovens, cooker and hobs can be hard as they are often very specific to a model or even a production run, even if they look alike and are about the same sizes it doesn't mean that they are correct.

Please see this page for general help in how to get the correct Universal spare parts that you need.

If you need help to find a part for your cooker, oven or hob please ask for assistance as we're only too happy to assist you.

© UK Whitegoods. All rights reserved. Manufacturer logos, images and documentation for informational purposes only.